Dr Lucy Bushby trained at St Mary’s Hospital, Paddington, obtaining Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons, before specialising in Radiology. She completed a fellowship in CT and MR Imaging at Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge prior to appointment as a Consultant in Salisbury 2005.
Lucy has specialist interests in Oncology Imaging, ENT and Head and Neck Imaging and Salivary gland imaging. She is involved in departmental teaching of both medical students and radiology Specialist Registrars and an Educational Supervisor to Junior Doctors at Salisbury.
- Head of Department - Radiology - Salisbury District Hospital
- Consultant Radiologist - Salisbury District Hospital
- Consultant Radiologist - New Hall Hospital Salisbury
- BSc (Clinical Science)
- MB BS - St Mary's Hospital Medical School - London
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists
Royal College of Radiologists
Member of the British Society of Head and Neck Imaging
Member of European Society of Head and Neck Radiology