Dr Graham Lloyd-Jones was appointed as Consultant Radiologist in Salisbury in 2009. He trained at Imperial College London, completed Membership of the Royal College of Physicians while working in West London, and trained in Radiology in Southampton, completing his Fellowship examinations in 2007.
Dr Lloyd-Jones has special interests in thoracic and musculoskeletal radiology. He has particular expertise in all forms of imaging the musculoskeletal system such as ultrasound, CT and MRI of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, ankle and foot. He works closely with orthopaedic surgeons, rheumatologists and plastic surgeons, providing a service for investigating inflammatory joint diseases, orthopaedic conditions and imaging in the context of trauma or sports injury. He also has an interest in imaging the spine and is the lead radiologist for the Duke of Cornwall Spinal Treatment Centre, based at Salisbury.
In 2007 he founded Radiology Masterclass which has become a leading online educational resource for UK based medical students and junior doctors.
Dr Lloyd-Jones is also the illustrator and senior editor of the text book ‘Radiology at a Glance’ Wiley-Blackwell, 2010.
- Consultant Radiologist - Salisbury District Hospital
- Consultant Radiologist - New Hall Hospital Salisbury
- Lead Radiologist for the Duke of Cornwall Spinal Treatment Centre
- Clinical lead for PACS and RIS at Salisbury District Hospital
- Founder and editor of Radiology Masterclass
- MBBS - Imperial College London - 2001
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians - London - 2005
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists - London - 2007
Royal College of Radiologists
Hospital Consultants and Specialists Association
General Medical Council