The Salisbury Radiology Group offer a range of Paediatric Imaging services.
Referrals from GPs, hospital clinicians and other health care providers are welcomed.
Dr Katharine Johnson is a specialist Paediatric Radiologist with links to the Southampton Paediatric Radiology Department. She works with Paediatrians and other specialists at Salisbury Foundation Trust and performs some imaging for Paediatric specialists at Southampton.
The Radiology group offer the following paediatric imaging:
- Paediatric X-ray
- Cranial ultrasound
- Abdominal, renal and pelvic ultrasound
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Cranial and musculoskeletal MRI
- Some paediatric CT
- It is possible to perform some of these examinations where necessary under general anaesthesia or sedation
- Gastrointestinal and urinary tract fluoroscopy
The Salisbury Radiology Group would be delighted to offer advice on the most appropriate imaging for paediatric patients with support, advice and information direct to and for parents at all times.