Salisbury Radiology Group has four Consultant Radiologists who perform interventional radiology procedures.
Dr Christopher Watts, Dr Jonathan Annis, Dr Roger Frost and Dr John Boyle provide expert services covering all areas of intervention and work closely with specialists in their respective areas of interest.
Our services in Interventional Radiology include vascular, hepatobiliary, gynaecological, urological, gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary and urological intervention.
We would welcome any enquiry from your GP or hospital Consultant regarding our services. Please get in contact by phone or use the enquiries page.
- Stenting procedures
- Biliary drainage
- Biliary dilatation
- Ultrasound Guided Liver biopsy
- Transjugular Liver Biopsy
- Oesophageal stenting
- Oesophageal dilatation
- Colonic dilatation
- Gastrostomy tube insertion
- Venous access
- PICC lines
- Tunnelled intravenous lines (‘Hickman lines’)
- Ureteric stent insertion
- Kidney stone extraction (PCNL)
- Varicocoele embolisation
- Uterine Fibroid Embolisation
- Pelvic and ovarian vein embolisation
- Long term tunnelled drains for ascites
- Percutaneous biopsies
- Percutaneous drainages